Continuing.....

Continuing.

I've been enjoying writing this blog, to express the thoughts that have been rambling around my mind. I always joke around that I process roughly around 367 ideas, thoughts,questions etc... inside the small confinements of my mind. When I tell people this, they either laugh or assume I'm lying, the truth is I'm honestly processing all these things at once. I don't consider it a gift like some people like to call it. In a way I rather call it a burden, sometimes when I speak I tend to speak in a fast pace or come tumbling over my words. It may seem as I'm not eloquent but I can assure you I am. The thing is..while I speak an idea, thought, or something of the sort comes popping in my mind which takes my attention away for a matter of seconds before I return to the task at hand. A quick insight to this process is clearly visible in my blog. All these posts are thoughts that I had in my mind all written down in a neat little package (granted not the best writing but the point is still there).

Now, I'm not stating that I'm the only one with this burden I'm sure many people multi-task many thoughts in their head all the times. Though I like to think that I have some sort of sherlock holmes complex for example, I can memorize random facts of triva but ideas that I need to remember are sometimes "deleted" not because I want them to, but I find it a nuisance or I simply believe I can memorize later. I also have this sort of organization inside of my head, think about it like a filing cabinet every single thought, idea, information is sorted, categorized, labeled, and filed away till I need it or I wish to delete it. The mind is such a curious thing I suppose, though mine is awfully odd and complex not to mention suffering from OCD.

This whole concept of blogging is still new to me, and honestly I'm not sure if I'm any good at it. All I know is I'm fairly enjoying myself and I've been getting some great feedback. Just like my mind I hope in continuing to store  and process even more ideas to blog about.

Comments

  1. It's all part of growing up and mastering the art of self control. It's a process we all deal with, some easier than others, and it takes a whole life long.
    At least you're aware of it.
    Best of luck.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts