A start.
I always found the concept of blogging a more hipster, trending, how to do ordeal. Yet, as I'm typing this I still can't believe that I'm actually creating a blog. Mostly because I'm a horrible writer not to mention I would rather speak than write. If essays were meant to be given orally, I would certainly be receiving A's. With all seriousness, ( that's a first) I wanted to create a blog as a way to not only entertain myself, but find an outlet of expressing myself that isn't making myself look like a fool. As much as this is for my entertainment I would also like to have people reading the thoughts that ramble about my crazy mind. So this is me..blogging.
Good luck with the blogging!
ReplyDeleteTony.
Thanks mate!
DeleteCan't wait to read what you have to say 😄
ReplyDeleteAw thanks, I hope you enjoy reading the posts.
DeleteNothing like writing regularly to improve the skills.
ReplyDeleteI love writing as a medium because of the edit function.
Welcome to the blog-o-sphere.