Environment
Environment.
As a species, we the human races need certain accommodations in order to simply survive. Food, Shelter, WIFI, indoor plumbing; all of these things not only making living possible but a bit easier in this day and age. I've always been a person who has depended on my environment in order to strive, no I'm not talking about the walls that house and protect me come nightfall or bad weather. I'm talking about environment that provides the energy I need to be the better version of myself; whether it be the bustling streets of my beloved Hometown, or that of a different city. It could be out in the wilderness, where the towering trees look down at my tiny statue. My environment provides the essentials needed for my being to be the better version of itself, yes this all sounds complex and perhaps incoherent but allow me to elaborate to the best of my ability,
You see, a creature as myself is fueled by more than just the bare necessities; yes I need sustains but I also need the energy and excitement provided by my environment. You see, no matter where I am I feel the pull and push of my location; it's there where I make a connection to my very being. Different places, different feeling; anyone can say they have experience this. No matter how little you have traveled, We all have come in contact with an environment that has made or even given us an illusion of being someone completely different. Take being by the seaside, feeling that crisp, salty breeze against one's face. Hearing the roar of the mighty ocean bashing against those jagged boulders or even the shore can transport us into a field of serenity. You see an environment is crucial for not only I but my entire species as a whole, yet for me it's something I can't compromise.
The feeling of just being somewhere different other than my house, it's indescribable. My whole body rejuvenates when it comes into contact with a different scene, no matter how far or close it is to my residence; I can instantly soak up the vibes and feel for the place. Call it my daily wheat grass shot, my vitamin and supplement, my environment inspires me to merely stay and observe. It gifts me with new sights, advice, and even wisdom. I need my environment to survive, perhaps its just the experience, perhaps the feelings; regardless of what it is. I for one am a creature who enjoys being in a different environment, surrounded by different affairs, and understanding a different corner of this ever growing and shrinking planet.
Comments
Post a Comment